reality does bite

mY oWn StRaNgE, YEt veRy NoLmAL Life ThAt MAkes mE ThinK a LiTTle tOO MucH...Or MAyBe nOt :)))

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Needs

It's been a while since I last posted anything around here or anywhere else. Apparently, things haven't changed that much lately. I mean I'm still just as "savage" as always, but I have decided to make some changes around here. Well, the truth is that I've realised I have to make these changes or try making them, because, otherwise, I'm never gonna be satisfied with anything in my life. I have no idea if it's going to work and I don't even know how I am going to act, but I'm confident that I'll find a way. It's hard living without anything really nice to wait. I need that stupid phone call just for a voice to be heard, I need that pretty pathetic hug to let someone know that there will always somebody there and, most of all, I really need some magic in my life. Just for a while, so I can say "Yes, it does exist and it is also possible"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home