reality does bite

mY oWn StRaNgE, YEt veRy NoLmAL Life ThAt MAkes mE ThinK a LiTTle tOO MucH...Or MAyBe nOt :)))

Friday, April 15, 2005

Small percentage

Do you really believe in real love? The kind that could touch you for a whole life, that you could never forget, not even when it’s over. And, better yet, do you believe in soul mates? Do you believe that somewhere out there, there is somebody who is perfect for you, who knows that you are somewhere in the world and he/she is just dying of meeting you? Yeah right!!!! There isn’t such thing as real love! Really, how many happy couples have you seen lately and how many of them are really happy. I guess the answer is for 90% of you none. So, we should understand there is no such thing as love. Wrong again! I believe in love, I believe that I someday will meet a guy that I will love and who will probably love me. But on the other hand, I also believe that love doesn’t last forever. People change. They evolve in a way or another and they become incompatible one to each other and this is the moment their life together is over. That’s the moment when they stop loving each other. Some of them are happier. They change very late, when they’ve become so used to the person beside them, that they can’t imagine life without having them around. Others are not that fortunate. And there is also a very small percentage of people, very, incredibly small percentage, that never change, that never get tired of the man beside them. And these few are the real happy ones, the ones who have found their soul mate. But I said…doesn’t matter what I said. For some of us, real love does exist. And maybe there a chance for us to be part of that small, very, very small percentage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home