reality does bite

mY oWn StRaNgE, YEt veRy NoLmAL Life ThAt MAkes mE ThinK a LiTTle tOO MucH...Or MAyBe nOt :)))

Saturday, November 05, 2005


Have you ever asked yourself what is out there? And I'm not talking about the outer space or about the afterlife. No. I'm talking about the world that's behind our daily universe. What is going on in your neighbours yard or house for instance. Or what's the favourite book of the man who's standing in front of you at the supermarket. I take the subway every single day to go to school. And every single time I'm curious to find out something about all the people that I travel with. It's a sort of voyeurism if you want, because I'm trying to take a look at somebody's life, but it's nothing sexual. It's just some kind of strange curiosity. I'd like to know their secrets, their fears,I'd like to understand why they got dressed that way or why they're reading that newspaper, and not a book. I guess that what I'm trying to find out is that I'm not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home